We now return to our original programming. Yes, the 2015 CrossFit Games Open has officially ended. Congratulations to all who completed and competed!
The CrossFit Surmount Second Anniversary Celebration will be held THIS Saturday, April 4. Workouts will be held at 8:30, 9:45, and 11 am, and the celebration will held from noon until 2:30. Be sure to join us for lunch, contests, and door prizes. Our sponsors include Back to Basics Chiropractic, WODBody Massage, Kill Cliff, Two Fit Girls, Custom Fit Meals, Atlas Wraps, and Massage by (our very own) Danielle.You must be present to win door prizes and awards! Family members are invited to attend. Please be sure to RSVP.
Grilled chicken, sweet potatoes, salad, unsweetened ice tea, and water will be provided. Coach Deborah will be making a non-Paleo cake and Evelyn will be making a Paleo cake. If you’d like to bring a side and/or drinks (including adult beverages), please feel free to do so! The more food and drinks, the better.
→ Coach Paul will be holding a Running Clinic Saturday, April 11 at CrossFit Goliath. CFS members are invited to attend at a discounted rate.
→ Coach Jeff and Evelyn will be holding a Clean & Jerk Clinic Saturday, April 18 from 1 to 4 pm. Additional details will be provided soon.
- Monday – Snatch & OHS and farmer’s fun with DBs
- Tuesday – Press series and couplet (that includes running)
- Wednesday – Hero WOD
- Thursday – Rest Day and Open Gym
- Friday – Deck of Cards
- Saturday – CrossFit Surmount Second Anniversary Celebration!
- Sunday – Another Hero WOD (that includes much running)
- Tuesday – Team tire flips
- Thursday – 5K time trial (meet at ATT)
CF Express WODs
- Monday/Tuesday – Deadlift ladder and fun with a tire
- Wednesday/Thursday – Press 1RM and partner triplet