Coach Paul’s Weekly Update
Congratulations to Kimberly Stevenson for being named the June Athlete of the Month! Kimberly is an absolute delight to coach and train, and has made significant progress in her strength and conditioning. Well done, Kimberly!
Summer has officially begun! The Murph Challenge was an excellent way to test your fitness and honor a fallen solider. Congratulations to all of you who completed the very challenging workout.
As announced at the box, at least one person must register by 3:30 pm for the Tuesday or Thursday 5:30 pm CrossFit Express session. If no one registers at least 2 hours in advance the session will be cancelled. No exceptions.
As previously announced, Endurance will start up again next month (date TBA) Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 7:15 to 8:15. Let me know if you’re interested in attending.
July 4th Weekend
- Friday, July 1 | 6:30 pm session cancelled
- Saturday, July 2 | Sessions at 8:30 and 9:45 am ONLY (11 am session cancelled)
- Sunday, July 3 | CrossFit and CrossFit Kids sessions cancelled
- Monday, July 4 | Sessions at 8:30 and 9:45 am ONLY (all other session cancelled)
The 1st Intrabox Team Competition will be held Saturday, July 9! Events 1, 2, and 3 have been announced. There will be no regularly scheduled sessions that day. If you aren’t competing, judging, or assisting, plan on spectating!
- Partner WOD triplet ladder
- Bench press
- AMRAP triplet
- Lurong Living Summertime Challenge WOD #4
- Benchmark “Five for Friday” (I know that it’s Thursday)
- Benchmark WOD
- AMRAP triplet
- Ring muscle-ups
- Monday & Tuesday
- A little bit of everything
- Wednesday & Thursday
- Rope climbs
- Partner WOD triplet