Coach Paul’s Weekly Update
Once again, congratulations to all of you who completed the Lurong Living Summertime Challenge! Janet A., Steve D., and Heather C. were the top 3 performers. Well done!
I’ll be out of town Monday and Tuesday. Again, a very special thanks to all of the coaches for picking up so many additional sessions! We have spectacular coaches, and I couldn’t be more proud of them.
I will be holding a Running Clinic THIS Saturday, July 2 from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. Be sure to let me know if you plan on attending.
As previously announced, Endurance will start up again in July, and sessions will be held from 7:15 to 8:15 Tuesday and Thursday morning. We’ll often be meeting at the American Tobacco Trail, so be sure to read the WOD before attending a session. Let me know if you’re interested in participating.
Beginning In July, there will be not 7 am session on Tuesdays.
July 4th Weekend
- Friday, July 1 | 6:30 pm session cancelled
- Saturday, July 2 | Sessions at 8:30 and 9:45 am ONLY (11 am session cancelled)
- Sunday, July 3 | CLOSED (CrossFit and CrossFit Kids sessions cancelled)
- Monday, July 4 | Sessions at 8:30 and 9:45 am ONLY (all other session cancelled)
- We’ll be completing “1776,” an hour-long WOD. Yes, 60 minutes. Arrive early to warm up on your own and set up your workstation.
- Express athletes are welcome to attend!
The 1st Intrabox Team Competition will be held NEXT Saturday, July 9! Events 1, 2, and 3 have been announced. The top three teams will compete in a final (the fifth) event. There will be no regularly scheduled sessions that day. If you aren’t competing, judging, or assisting, plan on spectating!
- Bench press
- Up and down couplet ladder
- Clean & Jerk
- 5- and 10-minute AMRAPs
- Deadlifts and dips AMRAP
- Power snatches and double unders
- Up and down “fun” ladder
- Monday & Tuesday
- Benchmark running WOD
- Rope climbs
- Wednesday & Thursday
- Plate workout