Coach Paul’s Weekly Update
Congratulations to all of you who completed the Lurong Living Summertime Challenge! I’ve seem some remarkable results from many of you. I’ll be posting more about the Challenge next week.
As like last week, I’ll be out of town most of the week. Again, a very special thanks to all of the coaches for picking up some many additional sessions! We have spectacular coaches, and I couldn’t be more proud of them.
I will be holding a Running Clinic Saturday, July 2 from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. Be sure to register as soon as possible!
As previously announced, Endurance will start up again next month (date TBA) Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 7:15 to 8:15. Let me know if you’re interested in attending.
July 4th Weekend
- Friday, July 1 | 6:30 pm session cancelled
- Saturday, July 2 | Sessions at 8:30 and 9:45 am ONLY (11 am session cancelled)
- Sunday, July 3 | CrossFit and CrossFit Kids sessions cancelled
- Monday, July 4 | Sessions at 8:30 and 9:45 am ONLY (all other session cancelled)
- We’ll be completing “1776,” an hour-long WOD. Yes, 60 minutes. Arrive early to warm up on your own and set up your workstation.
- Express athletes are welcome to attend!
The 1st Intrabox Team Competition will be held Saturday, July 9! Events 1, 2, and 3 have been announced. The top three teams will competing in a final (the fifth) event. There will be no regularly scheduled sessions that day. If you aren’t competing, judging, or assisting, plan on spectating!
- Clean & jerks
- Cash in, couplet, cash out
- Bench press
- 16-min triplet
- Hero WOD
- Snatch balance
- Power snatches and double unders
- Muscle ups
- Partner benchmark
- Monday & Tuesday
- Back squat
- 10-min AMRAP quintet
- Wednesday & Thursday
- Up and down ladder couplet