Coach Paul’s Weekly Update
It’s the very last week of the Lurong Living Summertime Challenge! Those who are participating will be completing the benchmark Wednesday.
As you all know, I will be out of town frequently for the remainder of the month. All of the coaches have graciously offered to coach additional sessions. Be sure to thank them for doing so!
A reminder at least one person must register by 3:30 pm for the Tuesday or Thursday 5:30 pm CrossFit Express session. If no one registers at least 2 hours in advance the session will be cancelled. No exceptions.
As previously announced, Endurance will start up again next month (date TBA) Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 7:15 to 8:15. Let me know if you’re interested in attending.
July 4th Weekend
- Friday, July 1 | 6:30 pm session cancelled
- Saturday, July 2 | Sessions at 8:30 and 9:45 am ONLY (11 am session cancelled)
- Sunday, July 3 | CrossFit and CrossFit Kids sessions cancelled
- Monday, July 4 | Sessions at 8:30 and 9:45 am ONLY (all other session cancelled)
The 1st Intrabox Team Competition will be held Saturday, July 9! Events 1, 2, and 3 have been announced. The top three teams will competing in a final (the fifth) event. There will be no regularly scheduled sessions that day. If you aren’t competing, judging, or assisting, plan on spectating!
- Bench press
- Up and down triplet ladder
- EMOM with C&J
- Lurong Living Summertime Challenge Benchmark re-test (participants only)
- Timed triplet with power snatches
- Three, 5-min KB triplets
- Three fast, furious, and heavy metcons
- Muscle ups
- 20-min AMRAP triplet
- Monday & Tuesday
- Pushing & pulling quartet
- Wednesday & Thursday
- Partner WOD with rowing