Congratulations to all of you who achieved new 1RM for push press, back squat, and/or dead-lift! The proof is in the pudding.
Many of you attend the CrossFit Express (formerly Community Workout) session held Saturdays at 11. Beginning this Saturday, an additional CrossFit session will be held at that time. CFE members may also attend this workout, and a modified and/or scaled workout will be held concurrently.
Tell all of your friends! During the month of January ONLY, Foundations will be offered for $75. That’s half price!
- The following sessions will be offered on Wednesday, December 24: 7, 8:30, & 11:45 am ONLY. CrossFit Express is cancelled but members may attend CrossFit session.
- CFS will be closed Thursday, December 25.
- The following sessions will be offered on Friday, December 26: 7, 8:30, 9:30, & 11:45 am and 5:15 & 6:30 pm ONLY. A CrossFit Express session will be held at 7 am ONLY.
- The following sessions will be offered on Wednesday, December 31: 7, 8:30, & 11:45 am ONLY. CrossFit Express is cancelled but members may attend CrossFit session.
- Bring in the New Year Workout will be held New Year’s Eve! Members and guests are invited to attend. Please bring a treat (Paleo, perhaps?). Beverages will be provided.
- Lindsey Tote (22)
- Michelle McDonald (27)
- Monday – Pressing and squatting
- Tuesday – Benchmark bodyweight workout
- Wednesday – 1K row and then a 7-activity chipper
- Thursday – CLOSED
- Friday – Power cleans and sandbags
- Saturday – Partner WOD
- Sunday – A challenging ladder