The holiday season is certainly upon us. I look forward to seeing you and your guests at the 2nd Annual Mingle and Jingle this Wednesday! The dress is casual. No ugly sweaters, please.
Coach Paul will be representing CFS at the Reindeer Romp 5K this Saturday. Coach Jeff will be leading the sessions.
CFS will be participating in the Lurong Resolution Challenge. Registration begins today and the Challenge begins January 19th and ends February 22nd. Click here for additional details. The more folks who register, the more prizes we are are eligible to earn!
I often talk about the importance of efficiency. As a small business owner, I’m always looking for more efficient ways to run the box. Upon reviewing expenses, I realized that I am sometimes selling items at a loss (particularly items that sell for less than $5), as the bank charges are very high. Going forward, all non-cash purchases must be for a minimum of $15. If you would like to purchase an item for less than that amount, you may purchase a store credit. For example, you may purchase a store credit for $15 or more and then purchase FitAid, KillCliff, Best Bar Ever, etc. I appreciate your cooperation. I also ask that, if you haven’t already done so, you change your payment method from credit card to checking account if at all possible.
Are you looking for that one special gift? I suggest purchasing a CFS Gift Certificate! Members may use to purchase products, use toward monthly membership fees, etc. See Coach Paul or Coach Jeff to purchase.
- The 2nd Annual CFS Holiday Party will be held Wednesday, December 3 from 6:15 to 9 pm at Tribeca.
- The 5:15 and 6:30 pm sessions (including CrossFit Express) are cancelled on Wednesday, December 3.
- A reminder that a Community Workout will no longer be held Saturday at 11. A CrossFit Express session will instead be held at that time. All members and guests are welcome to attend the session at no additional charge (members) or free of charge (guests). Like in the past, guest may attend up to two sessions free of charge and may attend additional sessions for a fee of $7. We encourage to you invite your family and friends to attend a session or two!
- Effective immediately, a minimum of one person must pre-register at least 4 hours in advance (by 3:30 pm) for the M/T/W 7:30 pm session. If no one pre-registers, the session will be cancelled.
- Coach James Ploss, December 2
Week of December 1-7
- Monday – Push press and lots o’ rounds metcon
- Tuesday – Back squats & pistol progressions and triplet (lots o’ legs)
- Wednesday – Hero WOD & 10-min AMRAP (lots o’ slam balls)
- Thursday – Open Gym
- Friday – Dead-lift & Hero WOD (that includes running)
- Saturday – Partner or team workout (you’ll get to work with 1 or 2 of your closest friends)
- Sunday – TBD (but the “T” stands for “tabata”)