A special Thank You to Nick, Marni, Evelyn, Julie, and Jeff for representing CrossFit Surmount at the Safe Kids Day! It was a very successful event, and we’re looking forward to offering CrossFit Kids at CFS in the very near future.
Many of the CrossFit Endurance athletes (including yours truly) will be racing either a 5K, 10K, or half marathon on Saturday, June 6 at the Race13.1 event held in North Hills. Join us!
→ CrossFit Surmount will be hosting the Lurong Living Summertime Challenge! Athlete registration begins THIS MONDAY April 13. The first three boxes to have 20 members register will have yearly affiliate dues paid.
→ Coach Jeff and Evelyn will be holding a Clean & Jerk Clinic THIS SATURDAY, April 18 from 1 to 3 pm. The cost is $30 for members and $40 for non-members.
→ The Barbell Club begins THIS TUESDAY!
→ Beginning May 4, CrossFit Express will be offered three days a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, at both 7 am and 6:30 pm. Express members have the option of attending two or three sessions a week. The fee for 2 sessions/week remains at $65 and the fee for 3 sessions/week is $90.
→ Also beginning May 4 and for the month of May (as a trial), the CrossFit Express members will be attending the Friday 7 am and 6:30 pm sessions along with CrossFit athletes.
→ If there is enough interest, additional CrossFit Express sessions (led by our very own Milton Doza) will be held Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 6 am. Please let me know if you are or you know someone who is interested in participating!
- Monday – Front Squat and 14-min AMRAP (with optional muscle ups)
- Tuesday – Bench press, weighted plank hold, and couplet ladder
- Wednesday – Hero WOD
- Thursday – Rest Day and Open Gym
- Friday – Gymnastic skills and benchmark row
- Saturday – Team WOD
- Sunday – A very challenging barbell challenge
- Tuesday – Sprints (wear a timekeeping device!)
- Thursday – Hill repeats (meet at Apex Nature Park, 2600 Evans Rd.)
CF Express WODs
- Monday/Tuesday – Running forwards and backwards (and more)
- Wednesday/Thursday – EMOTM for 25 minutes