Thursday, February 13, 2014
CrossFit Surmount will be closed today due to inclement weather. Boot Camps, Open Gym, and Yoga are cancelled. Boot Camp will be held tomorrow (Friday) at 6 am.
- The CrossFit Games registration is open! Be sure to select CrossFit Surmount as your affiliate.
- March Foundations begins Tuesday, March 4! Contact CrossFit Surmount to register. Foundations is FREE to current and former Boot Campers.
- Coach Paul will hold a Running Clinic Saturday, March 15, from 1 to 4:30 pm. Topics include mobility and stretching, the elements of running, running drills, running form (including recording and critique), and a group workout. Fee is $45 for members and $55 for non-members.
- CrossFit Endurance, focusing specifically on running and led by Coach Paul, will begin March 18 (ending April 23) and will meet Tuesday & Thursday from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. The sessions will be limited to 8 athletes, and consistent attendance is expected. While you may certainly complete the daily WOD, you are strongly encouraged to allow at least 4 hours between completing the daily and the endurance WODs. Please let Coach Paul know as soon as possible if you would like to register. There is no additional fee for CrossFit Surmount members.
- If you’d like a technical tee shirt like our competitors wore at the recent competition, we’ll be placing an order. Let Coaches Paul or Jeff know what size you’d like! Shirts are $30 for men’s and $20 for women’s.