Coach Paul’s Weekly Update
It is with both excitement (for Coach Nick and Meredith) and sadness (for Jeff and me) that I compose my very last Coach Paul’s Weekly Update. It’s been a wonderful 3.5+ years, and I’m looking very forward to continuing to observe, from afar, your continued gains in strength and conditioning.
Beginning next week, I will be coaching far fewer sessions at the box. This means that I’ll have time to get together for a cup off coffee, lunch, dinner, a movie, clog dancing, etc. My dance card is getting full, so don’t hesitate!
Reminder: The Barbell Club begins NEXT WEEK! Be sure to let Coach Nick know if you’ll be joining!
As you all know, I have a personal blog. Be sure to follow if you’d like to see what I’m up to as Jeff and I begin the next chapter of our lives. Click here for my rumination on the story of CrossFit Surmount. Password shared with current members only!
Click here for Wodify Year In Review. What a tremendous year 2016 was!
- 6 am, 11:45 am, & 6:30 pm sessions cancelled Monday, December 26
- 6:30 pm session cancelled Thursday, December 29
- 11 am session cancelled Saturday, December 31
- CLOSED Sunday, January 1
- Chipper (to work off some of the calories)
- AFAP (to work off more of the calories)
- Dianne (sandbag will be used)
- Hero WOD
- Team WOD (team of 4)
- Back squats, push presses, and deadlifts
- Monday & Tuesday
- 21-15-9 quintet
- Wednesday & Thursday
- New Year WOD