Programming this week
More power development strength & skill sections this week with a lot of emphasis on this cycle. Gymnastics are dynamic using some variations on the “Bulgar” method. Metcons are shorter and therefore require a sense of urgency this week. What you will notice is that movements all build on one another.
• Cycling the barbell with the Power Snatch then 3 AMRAP of only 2 min each
• Gymnastics on the rig followed by a 12 min triplet
• Backsquat work disguised in a Metcon and a 5 round couplet
• Interesting new Gymnastics movement then a 4 x 3min AMRAP
• Presses under fatigue followed by a 10 round triplet
• Partner WOD running thrusters & dubs (oh my)
Sunday is a surprise!
Thanks again everyone. Our community is the best around!