- HOUSEKEEPING REMINDERS:
- Arrive to class and be READY TO GO at LEAST 5 minutes prior to class time. This means you have all required equipment. Required equipment for each class is written on the white board. We understand “life” happens. If you are not going to be able to meet the above request either text your coach or wait until the next class time so as not to be disruptive. If you become a “repeat offender” you may be asked to come back to another class.
- Reserve your spot in class prior to showing up. Reserving your spot helps your coaches have a good idea of space constraints, layout, and movement modifications. It helps you have a better experience too! If you do not know how to reserve a spot, please ask a coach or read here!
- Chalk remains IN the provided chalk buckets. Please do not take pieces out and place on a J hook etc as it usually ends up on the floor. If this happens please advise your coach so he or she can provide you with the means to clean this up.
- Remember to put ALL equipment away after class.
- Summer months are upon us. Wear your deodorant.
- HYDRATE! HYDRATE! HYDRATE! This doesn’t simply mean bring water to class, but rather be intentional about your water intake from the moment you wake up.
- Nutrition Coaching – Ashlyn has a waitlist again, but more spots coming soon! Sign-up here
- No Yoga Sunday, June 26th or July 3rd – However, Wednesday Zoom at 7:15-8:30 is still on!
Programming this week
This is it y’all. This is the moment we’ve all been waiting for. We’ve had speed, volume, strength, and general capacity. This week, we’re putting it to the test on Friday with the CrossFit Total. It’s super important that you listen to your coaches and scale as needed so you’re fresh come Friday.
•Snatch and OHS. Metcon of rowing and empty bar thrusters
•Strict press and box jumps. Metcon of KBS and running
•Front squats. Metcon of hang cleans, toes to bar, and burpees. A lot of them.
•Banded deadlifts. Metcon of wall balls, snatches, and dubs.
• Partner workout of running, thrusters, rowing, and gymnastics.
•Two 12 min AMRAPs. One with machine, DB hang sqaut cleans, slam balls. Another with dubs, wall balls and v-up.
Thanks again everyone
Each week our community proves it is the best around