Start planning now, 18.4 Thursday Night Lights on March 15th will also include a chili cook-off. Bring your best chili to share and we’ll have a little taste test to be crowned the best chili cook at CFS. Please no eating chili before competing that night though 🙂
We had a great time at the Family WOD this past Saturday, we’ll plan another one soon. We love having the kids there, and that’s a big part of who we are, teaching fitness at a young age. Bringing them to Thursday Night Lights is such a great experience for them too to see the adults as fitness role models, I know many of them look up to many of you. Please remember though, aside from a CF Kids class, kids are not allowed on equipment, and need to be clear of those working out. It’s for everyone’s safety.
Follow us on Instagram @crossfit_surmount And please request to join the CFS Members group on Facebook if you are not in the group yet. Follow us there for great pictures, updates, and more!
- Deadlifts for a heavy 2; descending ladder of deadlifts, sit-ups, and rowing/biking/running
- Longer metcon with running with front squats, burpees, and box jumps
- AMRAP with sprints, wall balls, dumbbells, and toes to bar again
- Gymnastic day with a focus on overhead movements and strict movements
- 18.2….who knows????
- Subject to change based on 18.2, but a long partner chipper
- Endurance Day: distance and burpees (weather pending)