Summer is still in full swing, and new members continue to come in. Welcome all, and thanks to all our current members for being so welcoming.
This upcoming Saturday at CrossFit Sua Sponte in Raleigh, we’ll have 3 teams competing. Come out and cheer on your Surmounties! More details to come this week with heat times.
Programming wise, this week looks like another fun one in our cycle, with a focus on POWER ENDURANCE!
September 1st we’ll host the national CrossFit Kids event, Saved by the Barbell. We will be an official host, and you can sign up here if you’d like to get a shirt and donate. All proceeds go to fund programs for kids. https://www.crossfit.com/foundation/crossfitforkids
Barbell Club will start up again after Labor Day. This time, we’ll also be adding morning sessions in an “express” version of BBC with Coach Doza. More info to come soon!
This month’s challenge is wintry theme, most meters skied on the SkiErg. With 2 skiers, limit yourself to 500M unless no one is waiting, then keep on skiing!
Remember, we offer nutrition services to help you meet your goals. You can’t out train a bad diet, and as an athlete you need fuel your body like the sports car it is! Whether you want to lose weight, get meal prep ideas, take it to the next level with macros, fuel for an upcoming competition, or maybe even gain weight, we can help. Schedule an appointment right here to start it off…https://0485673.rcomhost.com/programs/nutrition-services/
Follow us on Instagram @crossfit_surmount And please request to join the CFS Members group on Facebook if you are not in the group yet. Follow us there for great pictures, updates, and more!
- Ring work; metcon of double unders, pull-ups, and overhead lunges
- Snatch complexes; metcon of overhead squats in short intervals
- Long barbell conditioning metcon with hang power cleans and wall balls
- Girl benchmark after Turkish get-ups
- Handstand work, metcon with deadlifts, push-ups, and OH sit-ups
- Partner Saturday…. 30 minutes of biking, rowing, barbelling, and burpeeing
- Front squats; long metcon with burpee box step overs